Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Party's Over........

.......and I was so sorry to call it a day!

Had a FANTASTIC time in my cosy little booth at the West End Fair!


After four days of (almost) sunshine and endless hours of fun with the general public I've decided people watching is absolutely the best pastime ever! A big thanks to the man who enquired whether I photographed a lot of groynes....ooo er missus!



Almost as good as my fellow stallholder Little Sister Lucy who was giving out sweets to entice people to look at her silk knickers - I was beginning to wonder what kind of tent I had stumbled into!

However, the real star of the show turned out to be my shelf unit....cobbled together by my talented hubby from a bit of an old pallet and some driftwood we found the night before (true!) on our local beach.


If times get hard in Elle & Pea land at least I know I can send him off down the road to beachcomb his way to keeping me in the style to which I could become accustomed!

You have to keep your options open in this game!




No comments:

Post a Comment